Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year


The Christmas Eve Service at my little church is my favorite service of the year. The hush, the candles, the happy faces...singing carols, reading the Christmas story, remembering the birth of our Savior...and each year I think the same thing:

Each year the service is the same, and yet there is always something new and unexpected, 

We are the same, and yet there are new faces and some we will not see again this side of Glory,

The Story is the same, yet the Story is always fresh and wondrous.


I hope you have an opportunity to worship with fellow believers on this night, to embrace the time-old traditions and the ancient story of redemption unfolding. Sing, pray, worship, fellowship, remember, celebrate.

Merry Christmas Eve!


Executive Assistant
Earl Grey Aficionado 
Find me on PINTEREST
Find me on GOODREADS
Find me on AMAZON.COM
Find me on FACEBOOK

4 comments:

  1. Our church Christmas Eve service includes baby dedication and the Lord's supper. Babies are dedicated every six months. Mother's Day and Christmas Eve.
    Merry Christmas to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's wonderful! How precious to have babies dedicated on those two days!

      Delete
  2. The candlelight Christmas eve service is always a special time!!

    Praying a blessed, holy, joyful, peaceful Christmas for you and your family, Erica!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)