Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Look what I found!!!



I am woefully behind on my NaNo word count, which is code for I haven't even started yet. However, I did stumble upon this fun little gem on YouTube last night.

It's so neat to think that my stories have gone out to so many people that I've never met. I'm so glad this woman liked my stories.

In other news, my husband just finished reading the first story in this collection, Clara and the Cowboy, and he's started story two, Lily and the Lawman. This makes my heart happy.

Also, did you know that over on my Facebook author page, I ask an either/or type question most weekdays. I'd love it if you'd drop in and let me know your choices. You can find me by clicking on the Facebook link below.

Executive Assistant  


Earl Grey Aficionado 

Find me on FACEBOOK

Find me on PINTEREST


Find me on GOODREADS

Find me on AMAZON.COM

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll admit, I was nervous watching it until I learned that the podcaster liked the book. :)

      Delete
  2. YAY, Erica!! Enjoyed the video - it must be gratifying to see things like this!! Glad hubby is reading your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is way cool, Erica! You have fans who are talking about your stories on the radio!!! I'm so glad you discovered this video.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)