Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Greetings from Florida!


We are a traveling group of gals lately! Missouri, California, Florida. 

Today I am in Florida at my parents' home. My father has been in the hospital, and today is his discharge day! Yay! I'm so thankful to be able to be here to help my mom and dad as he recovers and recuperates. 

Florida is so different from where I live in Minnesota. The palm trees, the magnolias, the citrus trees, the warmth, all so foreign to my Midwestern eyes. And yet, when I step into my parents home and see some of the furniture and pictures and objects that I grew up with when we all lived in Kansas, I am so comfortable and things don't seem strange at all. 

Even better is when I'm with those I love who live in Florida. Our stories are intertwined. We have history and memories and common threads that bind us together. That's the best, and it's irreplaceable. 

____________________________________________


Executive Assistant  

Earl Grey Aficionado 

Find me on FACEBOOK

Find me on PINTEREST

Find me on GOODREADS

Find me on AMAZON.COM



    1 comment:

    1. We are praying for you and your family today Erica!

      ReplyDelete

    Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)