Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday's Devo--Just Enough

It's been one of those weeks that taps your reserves, and you find out God gives you just what you need. This is short and sweet, because this scripture on my flip calendar says it all for my week!

May you all have a blessed week.
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter 

5 comments:

  1. Just the answer I needed for this week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, my dear Daughter, You were a fount this week!! What joy for a mom to know the source of the vitality you shared with us these tough days! MOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't have been anywhere else in the world! I'm so grateful God worked it all together for good! What a humbling week. Love you Mom!!

      Delete
  3. Such wonderful verses, Anne, thank you for the reminder!! We never lose by giving to others and are, ourselves, just as blessed as the receiver - in so doing!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)