Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday's Coffee Blessing
(It's St. Patrick's week, so I'm stuck on the Irish theme.)
Irish Coffee Blessing: 
Through the storms of life, may the only thing brewing be your coffee.
(I found this on a pin, but it had a typo, so I had to remake it using my new mug!)
Have a blessed day!
_____________

Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Such a simple blessing - not always easy to do, but possible through the mercy and grace of God!! Heading in for ultrasound/mammogram at 1:30 p.m. today (3/21), due to a breast lump. Please pray for confirmation, TODAY, of NO cancer - WITHOUT further testing (if you get this in time). Love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)