Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday's Coffee: When I Grow Old....

You may wear purple and red when you grow old...

...but when I grow old, I'm going to have one of these!

On one side will be coffee, on the other will be books and a fold out awning and patio for my chair.

I will pull it wherever I travel. I can sell the coffee, talk about books, OR drink the coffee and sell the books, OR drink the books and talk about coffee....you get the idea. Books. Coffee. Friends. Travel. A chair. Some sunshine. I'm good....
_____________

Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter

10 comments:

  1. I want one of these too! Perhaps we'll meet up from time to time during our travels. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already old! That would be too much work for my tastes. I'm planning on going camping lots and lots with my hubby when I retire in 2 years! I will drink lots and lots of coffee, read lots and lots of books and in my free time, do a little bit of crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds wonderful Gail!! Enjoy some for us working folks. ;)

      Delete
  3. YES! This. I will totally join you - either by being your everyday customer or helping you run it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delightful, Anne - and I'll help, also - that is if you get it going while my joints are still working (LOL)! I love the travel idea - one of my passions! This would truly seem to be the best of all worlds - books, travel, coffee!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)