Thursday, February 27, 2014

Coffee Selfies!!!

I'm a bit of a junkie ... we all know this ... when it comes to coffee. I'm also a selfie junkie. I figure it's only right I document my enormously expensive habit and pathetic reason for smiling in the morning.

Here's my menu this week:

Monday: Hazelnut latte with 3 shots of espresso & 2 pumps of dark chocolate

Tuesday: Hazelnut latte with 3 shots of espresso but we went with a skinny to make up for Monday

Wednesday: Hazelnut latte with 3 shots of espresso and 1 pump of dark chocolate

Thursday.....hmmm...should I deviate from hazelnut today? I believe I shall. Heads up for a 3 shot almond mocha!! :)

What are you drinking today?



7 comments:

  1. I like your coffee selfies! It's kind of like I actually get to have a cup with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in 7 days we'll have coffee face to face!

      Delete
  2. Haha, love it! I'm horribly addicted to Starbucks and Biggby. Funny thing is my go to is always hazelnut. I haven't had the almond mocha yet, I might have to. I have been drinking oolong tea lately. Kind of odd craving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Folger's Black Silk even as I type at 9:00 p.m. Anytime is coffee time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some Black Silk. I need to try it.

      Delete
  4. Coconut Chai green tea, and Mocha Frappe!!

    Just trying to picture you WITHOUT all that coffee in your body - probably not a pretty picture, huh (LOL)??


    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)