Monday, November 25, 2013

A Week of Thanksgiving

There's much to be thankful for at Coffee Cups and Camisoles...most of which is YOU! Anne and I have talked many times via phone, Skype, and Facebook chat about how much we enjoy our blog and friendships with you.

So THANK YOU for blessing our lives as loyal, faithful readers and friends--some of which have sent us books, cards, and prayers. We appreciate all your outpouring of friendship. Anne texted the other day "what would we have ever done without the Internet?" In a time when the Internet can be the gateway to all things awful, it has also proven to burst wide the door of the body of Christ and His church so we can embrace from afar our brothers and sisters.

Anne and I are both going to take this week off from the blog (*sob*). Anne needs to focus on family as her baby girl comes home from college and she celebrates her last Thanksgiving with her high-school son before he graduates. As a Dir. of HR in a retail environment, I have a long work week with a quick blip of Thursday off before I work on through Saturday night to support the front line staff facing the wickedness of Black Friday greed and frenzy.

But we'll be back with a vengeance next weekwith the winner of Carrie Turansky's novel, a big announcement, and more heartfelt musings and meanderings that are so prevalent when a good cup of coffee is poured and shared between friends.

God's utmost blessings on you and yours this Thanksgiving!!

What are you most thankful for?

9 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving week, Jaime & Anne - you are loved & appreciated! Such a touching post!

    Enjoy the time with your families, & I'll say a prayer for as little stress as possible - for you, on Black Friday weekend, Jaime!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you both for a wonderful, family filled, Thanksgiving. Enjoy the break! And I wish Jaime a safe Black Friday morning in her position. That is NOT up my alley to shop that day. I'll be in my bed, thinking of my morning cuppa. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good plan, Susan!!! :) warm Thanksgiving wishes to you!

      Delete
  3. Christ's death on the cross for me, Salvation and freedom from sin !
    Linda Finn
    faithfulacresbooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have really enjoyed getting to know you and Anne. I feel like we are true friends even though we've never met. I'm thankful to be a 2 year survivor of breast cancer, thankful for ALL my family, but most of all I'm thankful for my salvation through Jesus Christ! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for my husband and my son. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ~Cecelia Dowdy~

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)