Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday's Coffee Rx

Need a prescription for some coffee?
Personally, I don't need an excuse or a prescription, but I do take it every morning, and all day as needed.

Caffeine: po Q4H prn= per os (by mouth) every four hours as needed.

The Great Physician knows when your spirit faints and when your soul sags.

What would God prescribe for you today?



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter







3 comments:

  1. My prescription was finishing my first three chapters of a new project, a spectacular yoga class, a gorgeous stormy fall day, and the last of the spooky brookies I baked :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends are my prescriptions!! :)

      Delete
  2. Have to agree with you, Anne - friends are some of the best prescriptions, listening to my praise & worship music, always makes me feel good, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)