Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday's Coffee--Gesundheit!

Be sure to check out yesterday's part 2 added by Jaime late in the day about what she writes!

"You know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?"--Jean Kerr

Wish I could claim that as my original quote, but no. Acchooo!


Jaime and I are both fighting yucky colds this morning.
Between Starbucks, Nyquill, and losing my voice, we just have two goals---to get through the day without spilling our coffee, and to keep our voices long enough to do all the essentials at work.
So, here's raisin' our mugs to you all, have a great Not-Quite-TGIF day!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter



6 comments:

  1. Prayers for healing for both you, & Jaime - wish you both had more time for rest, think that may be part of your problem! That being said - I know that it is easier said than done, when you have a job, family, & in your cases - require extra time for writing. etc.. There were a lot of years when I worked more than one job - to support my kids - & I frequently had respiratory problems, which I seldom have now, as a retired person, getting more rest. Praying you both are up-to-par quickly! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colds are stinky. I really wish they would just stay away. You poor things! I hope the coffee sustains you both long enough to get you through the day. Love the quote - nothing is worse than a sneeze and a full cup of coffee. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on cup #4 ... I think it's finally starting to help ;)

      Delete
  3. Extra coffee helps, for sure. I've had my share of both congestion and coffee this week...but I only like one of those.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)