Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday Schmoozing

I'm coveting this. You have no idea how much. To the point that this coffee cozy has consumed my mind. Buttons and brown yarn. Really? How does that consume my brain? But don't your hands just ACHE to wrap around this cozy? Ever cozy I've ever seen are for recycled cups not coffee mugs.

I NEED THIS COZY!!!

I'm actually feeling like schmoozing and offering to trade coffee beans for a cozy if anyone can figure out how to make this!!

Have you ever been consumed with want for a material item? :)

Happy Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like knit. I could try and crochet one if Melissa doesn't come through for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not opposed to more than one ;) btw -- check today's post!! Guess what you won??

      Delete
  2. Hi Jaimie!
    I covet lots of antiques, and knick knacks to do with writing. Also cool recycled crafty things (in other words: something to collect dust...).

    The mug cozy is knitted. I could make up a pattern and knit it, but seeing as I live in Australia I think that the postage would be astronomical to send it to you. :/ But I would if I lived closer!

    All the best, hope you find a cozy that suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AUSTRALIA!!! I can hear your accent in your typing ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I NEED one!!! I know - they are always for those taller cups - not actual mugs. Oh my - now you have me wanting one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I have been coveting some cozies for my tea pots! I have coveted many collectible things in the past - my house is full of them. Now that I'm older - am trying to force myself to get rid of some of them, so that my family members won't have to do it when I am gone!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)