Monday, October 28, 2013

"Countless Wonders"

Take time to count His countless wonders. It's easy to count our anxieties, list our complaints, dwell on our worries. But have you taken time lately to consider the endless wonders God has set in motion?

I was home sick recently on a Sunday morning and turned my ipod to my favorite worship album. Nothing interrupts routine life like an illness, but I considered perhaps God was tapping my spirit, trying to get my attention. When I clicked on Chris Tomlin's "Countless Wonders"YouTube, images of God's handiwork, His majesty, His great power and love, flooded my thoughts and filled my spirit with peace.

Take time. Dwell on His handiwork.







Psalm 19: 1-7
1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
3 They have no speech, they use no words;
    no sound is heard from them.
4 Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth,
    their words to the ends of the world.
In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.
5     It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
    like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
6 It rises at one end of the heavens
    and makes its circuit to the other;
    nothing is deprived of its warmth.
7 The law of the Lord is perfect,
    refreshing the soul.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Psalm and beautiful pictures! Thank you so much, Anne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Britney. These are all my pics. I love finding in God's handiwork to snap shots of! Glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music works wonders - one of my favorite vices!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)