Monday, July 29, 2013

It's In the Little Things

Good morning, Monday...
No better way than to start the day with an inspiring story of making a difference with the little things. How will you impact those in your week?

Check out this man's tale and be encouraged to have a million lollipop moments for Jesus this week!




______________________________________


Jaime Wright - 

Writer of Historical Romance stained with suspense. Youth leader. Professional Coffee Drinker. Works in HR and specializes in sarcasm :)

Find me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. It IS the little things. Last week I was having a rough work day. Like...ROUGH. And then within a span of an hour I got the most uplifting email ever, a few happy tweets and a much-needed moment of quiet with God. It just made ALL the difference. And also reminded me how much words matter...like you said, it's the little things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that great when God gives us those lollipop moments?

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)