Monday, February 18, 2013

100th Blog Post!

In honor of our 100th blog post, today's devotion is Psalms 100:

Courtesy of Anne's Garden.
His Steadfast Love Endures Forever

A Psalm for giving thanks.

100 Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
    Serve the Lord with gladness!
    Come into his presence with singing!
Know that the Lord, he is God!
    It is he who made us, and not we ourselves;
    we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
    and his courts with praise!
    Give thanks to him; bless his name!
For the Lord is good;
    his steadfast love endures forever,
    and his faithfulness to all generations.


There are times in life when God has to biff me and remind me that I am not Him. And boy am I glad I'm not. 

Everywhere we look, God's hand is at work. In the change and order of the seasons. In the morning sunrise to the moonset. 

Spring is my favorite time of the year and will soon be upon us. I love it because it symbolizes rebirth, new life, and the beauty of fresh beginnings. I'm itching to get into my spring gardens.

What are you rejoicing for today?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm rejoicing I can actually move with this crazy stiff back today! Grace. Grace. Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rejoicing for coffee today--and really I'm not trying to be funny. I really, REALLY am thankful for it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm rejoicing that it's 52 degrees and sunny for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That I'm IN the palm of His hand. Not hanging off His fingers or grabbing at His robe. He knows where I am.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)