Thursday, January 31, 2013

Coffee & a Song

It's Thursday and time for a MUCH needed cup of coffee. Have you had as harrying a week as myself? Ugh. Anne was so right yesterday with the idea of carrying each other in prayers whether tragedy has struck, you just had a bad week, been sick, or what-have-you.

I was singing my little Peter Pan a song last night while I changed his diaper. "My God is so BIG so STRONG and so MIGHTY, there's nothing my God cannot do". I just love how he stops kicking and a big grin spreads across his face when I sing that song--and I sing all kinds of other crazy, silly songs, but this one Peter Pan always grins and giggles and interacts. I hope he understands the meaning...

This morning, what has your week been like? Do share! Anne and I would LOVE to pray for you. So over a cup of coffee (or tea or cocoa), remember our God is so BIG and we need each other ...

7 comments:

  1. My week has been great because it has been the first week in a while that neither my husband nor I have traveled for work. It's wonderful to have everyone back at home and in our normal routines. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SO nice when everyone is home, isn't it???

      Delete
  2. This week has been a roller-coaster.But at least the power went out at the rink and hockey got cancelled!! Aren't I awful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer--TGTF=thank God tomorrow's Friday....hope life evens out for you...
    Julie--routines are so much more appreciated after a little chaos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week has been tough for our family in some respects. We had a Carbon Monoxide leak in the house, which was very serious. I'm thanking God we're all safe and healthy, but now I'm overly sensitive about any little smell or sound that's not quite right. I'd love some prayer for peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOWSERS!!! SCary!! Will definitely hold you up in prayer. Peace is sometimes hard to come by and miserable when it's missing. *long distance group hug*

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)