Thursday, November 8, 2012

What's Your Coffee - Today Anyway

Compliments of FotoSearch
Okay, so I'm not drinking it now, but I'm admittedly salivating and considering driving the twenty minutes to get it. I had an APPLE CARAMEL LATTE last week at my favorite hideaway. Of course they didn't tell me whipped cream would be dripping off the sides of the mug. Shucks. I have to drink it. :) :)  :) :)

That's my fall favorite for sure so far! (fffffffff....)

What's your fall favorite goody?? Doesn't have to be drinkage, either?

OH YES!! And Thursday inspiration for me today is: BE STILL. Because God knew what He was doing when He commanded it. It makes for perfect coffee-drinking moments, reflection, meditation, worship, and peace.

8 comments:

  1. Word: be still. I needed that. thx friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first moment of the day to be still... ugh

      Delete
  2. My fall favorite is apple cider! The good stuff from an apple orchard. But that apple caramel latte sure does sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a coffee drinker but I do like Starbucks' caramel apple cider in the fall/winter. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This morning my coffee was black. My son was sick last night. Black was all I had the time or energy for!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)