Thursday, October 25, 2012

What's Your Coffee? ... Or Inspiration

Compliments of FotoSearch
It's Thursday!!! YAHOO! Another day to celebrate one of God's greatest creations! THE COFFEE BEAN!

I'm indulging in White Russian coffee with a splash of my latest favorite creamer, Amaretto.

My inspiration for today comes from Deuteronomy 10:21:
"He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes."
 
I hope you recognize great and awesome wonders today ... what's your coffee and inspiration? oh, and you lurkers out there who are reading this blog and not commenting? SHAME ON YOU! We want to meet you :) please comment :)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Guatemalan coffee! Roasted by Tyson so it's super fresh and wonderful... : )

    Inspiration...

    "When principles that run against your deepest convictions begin to win the day, then battle is your calling, and peace has become sin; you must, at the price of dearest peace, lay your convictions bare before friend and enemy, with all the fire of your faith."
    -Abraham Kuyper

    Have lovely Thursday!

    -Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tessa. I had to re-read this several times. I'm still digesting it. This is very ponderous. :o) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a coffee connoisseur... I drink Foldgers half-caff, two cups a day with 1 packet Splenda and plenty of French Vanilla Creamer.

    If I make it to Starbucks... I get a Caramel Macchioto (sp?) (when it's cold out) or a Mocha Caramel Frappacinno (when it's hot out).

    it's early yet... I haven't found inspiration yet today. :) YET being the key word. Hope you all have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, French Vanilla! Yum.I'm still musing today also....

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)